Fire guts house on Moore Ave.

Thursday, December 19th, 2013

Firefighters tried to control Firea fire that consumed most of the inside of a home at 44 Moore Avenue in Aylmer the morning of Wednesday, Dec. 11. A large hole was cut into the north side of the house and firefighters were inside trying to extinguish the smouldering remnants of the fire despite the heavy smoke they encountered.

Read more in the Dec. 18, 2013 print edition or the online e-edition.

Photography by : Craig Bradford

Leave a Comment

Fields marked with * are required for submission.

captcha